Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Filming My Face

So I've been umming and ahhing over doing YouTube videos for about a year, and I've finally built up the courage! I started watching YouTube a LOT more this year, its safe to say I've become addicted, and its even taken over my obsession with reading blogs. I did a video a few months ago about my beauty favourites but it was pretty poor quality and I wasn't brave enough to actually put my face in it. But I am now the proud owner of a MacBook Air, and I wanted to learn how to use iMovie, so I made a couple of videos (one of which can be seen below!) and started playing around with the features, I was so happy with the end product that I decided to publicise it!! There are still a lot of things I want to learn and so if for no other reason than to get my head around editing I will probably be producing a few more YouTube videos in the future.

Can't quite believe that the first video I decided to post on the world wide web features me with absolutely no makeup on at the beginning....but hey ho, that's my face no point lying about it! I've yet to reveal my voice to the internet but I'm sure I will soon.




Something I didn't mention in the video is that the L'Oreal Eyeline I use was a Christmas present and this was the first time I had used it, I think its going to take a bit of getting used to and I wasn't entirely happy with the wobbliness of the line (I normally have a very steady hand when it comes to eyeliner) but I think I might do a review on it soon because I was very impressed with how easy to apply it was and how smoothly it went on.

Hope you enjoy the video!

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to here your thoughts so please comment and if you have a blog I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you lovelies!