Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Weekend in Leeds

I've been going to Leeds quite a bit recently because the Boy moved back there last month. Since its getting to be a big part of my life I thought i'd share it on here. I was going to put these photos on instagram first but I reserved their publication for my blog because it feels more personal and there's an instagram roll in the side bar, so if I put them there first I'd ruin the element of surprise!!

Fitting room selfie to show you my outfit, the cream top was a new from Mango and I love it, in fact I'll be doing a proper outfit post with it soon so watch this space! (top: mango, blazer; H&M, skirt: H&M, necklaces: accessorize and topshop)


Unfortunately the Boy had to go to work for a bit on Sunday so I met up with my friend Kieran for dinner and a few drinks, it was such a good night and I ended up drinking a lot more than I intended!! Sadly this meant I didn't get any of the intended uni work or blogging done that I hadllanned for that night!!! But I will catch up I swear!



Nom nom, tasty fruity cocktails!



We did spend the whole day together on Monday though, and we found these giant reflective balls by Clarence docks which amused us for a good five minutes!! I wanted to climb up the statue and sit on the ball, but I got scared someone would come tell me off...also I was in a skirt so climbing wasn't the best idea!

Alexandra 

 




3 comments:

  1. I've got a few friends who studied up at Leeds and they absolutely loved it. They still go back quite regularly! Seems like such a fun place.

    { Teffys Perks Blog } X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just followed you - your blog is lovely
    do you want to follow each other ?
    http://cocotulips.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos , looks like you had fun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to here your thoughts so please comment and if you have a blog I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you lovelies!