Thursday, 3 October 2013

Organisation is key

I feel like every time I blog I apologise for not being around and posting as much as I would like, and I'm starting to bore myself with my repetition. I am trying to get my life more organised at the minute because I've just started back at Uni for my final year and I feel like the last two years I have been so unorganised when it comes to Uni work. I have a lot on my plate this year so good organisation is going to be essential - so far so good, but it's only the first week and I'm notoriously bad at staying motivated for long periods of time! SO it is my intention to post regularly, however I make no promises because I want to enjoy writing for my blog as much as possible and not feel like it is a chore that I am fitting in around my other commitments. I love writing my blog and I want it to stay that way, its my own space where I can record my life...which leads me onto another topic...I'm going to make this more of a lifestyle blog, primarily I will still include a lot of fashion because that's a big part of my life and what I'm interested in. But I also want to include more miscellaneous aspects of my life, so keep tuned! 


 Dress - Primark
Scarf - Charity Shop
Tights - Primark
Boots - Donated to me by my Auntie
Necklace - Accessorize



It was my 21st birthday last month and I had no idea what I wanted so my Dad told me he would get me a combined Birthday/Christmas present of large proportions (lucky me!) when I decided on something. I'm torn between a DSLR camera and a mac book - I'm leaning towards the camera I think since a) its cheaper and I hate asking people for presents anyway let alone ones which cost £1000 like the mac b) my laptop has served me well over the years and there is nothing wrong with it. Which one would you opt for if you were me??

Oh and what do you think of my new layout? You probably don't remember my old one, but I've opted for a much simpler design because I thought it helped make my actual posts clearer and it just looks more sleek. Hope you like it!

Alexandra

1 comment:

Thanks for reading, I'd love to here your thoughts so please comment and if you have a blog I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you lovelies!