Monday, 7 October 2013

Head Over Heels

I have fallen head over heels in love with this shirt. It is such an easy wear and I love the panel across the bust, not only does it add detail to an otherwise plain old chiffon shirt, but it is a thicker fabric so it means you can wear ANY bra underneath and the pattern doesn't show through - score! I also attempted something new today - layering necklaces. I've layered long necklaces before but I've never worn two short, statement necklaces together and I actually really like the look.


 Shirt - Topshop
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Boots - H&M (old)
Necklaces - Newlook and Topshop
Rings - Unkown

Alexandra

4 comments:

  1. Love the leggings :)

    Great blog :) I'm already following you :) Check out my blog too :)

    PS I LOVE FASHION AND BEAUTY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is gorgeous! Really lovely the colour it suites you! :) Necklace is funky too! :)

    http://novarellie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to here your thoughts so please comment and if you have a blog I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you lovelies!