Saturday, 6 July 2013

Its Been A Long Break

So it has been an extremely long time since my last post and for this I am very sorry! I originally made the decision to take a break from my blog because my exams were coming up and it was hard enough for me to motivate myself to revise without the strong pull of the blogging world whispering in my ear telling me to post, read, watch and comment daily! But I finished my exams by the end of May and its now July, and the break has been a lot longer than originally intended. But I don't want you to think I've been sat around twiddling my thumbs and ignoring the blogging world for the last two months, so here's a quick update on my life while I have been missing from the virtual world:

1/ In June I went to the south of France for a week with the boy and we attended my cousins wedding there. I can honestly say it was one of the best weeks of my year so far, if a little stressful in places, really it deserves a post of its own because we have so many funny stories of things that went wrong while we were there....it was like being in a 'Carry On' film half of the time! My cousins wedding was amazing and the setting was so beautiful, I'm really happy for the newly weds; but it felt oh so very grown up of me to take a date to a wedding, even if we have been together a year and a half now. 




2/ Immediately after getting back from France I had to pack up all my worldly possessions and move house. I absolutely adore my new house and I love when you first move in and you get to put all your things away and find an appropriate home for all your belongings. 

3/ But no sooner had I moved in than I was off again, this time to Glastonbury. And words cannot explain how much of a good time I had there, I haven't laughed so much in such a short space of time, well, ever I don't think. 




And that brings us to the present day. I got back from Glastonbury on Monday and have just been getting used to my new house all over again since I never really had time to after France, I have been meaning to blog all week but I currently have no internet in my house and can only get on via my ipad which doesn't have any of the photos I need. So I'm currently sat in Cafe Nero enjoying a Raspberry, Orange and Mango Iced Tea and a Mushroom Panini just so I can abuse there free wifi and get some posts scheduled for the next few days!

I had intended to do a OOTD post today, but it seems explaining my antics over the past few months has taken longer than expected. So instead of boring you with more of my chatter, I'll add in some photos of my travels and leave the fashiony stuff until tomorrow.

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to here your thoughts so please comment and if you have a blog I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you lovelies!