Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Digging Out The Old

So for this outfit I dug out this gorgeous black kimono type top which I haven't worn in ages. I loved it so much when I first bought it, but then somehow forgot what I used to wear it with and found it hard to style. I genuinely don't know what happened there, bloggers block or something because when I ferreted it out the other day I found it went with the majority of things I own!

I love this blowler hat so much, but with the weather having been so nice recently I haven't really wanted to wear it that much because its just too hot to be in a black felt hat right now! I'm sure I'll bring it out again though once Autumn descends! 
 Kimono - New Look (Old)
Dress - Blue Vanilla @ New Look
Shoes - New Look
Hat - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Primark
Earings - Primark

How artsy is the above photo!? Haha, I feel slightly over the top pulling poses like that, but its always good to mix it up right?


This is the second time in two days that there has been mess on my bed in the background of a photo. Note to self: learn to tidy up, or at least crop out mess!! Please let me know what you guys think of my outfit in the comment section below! I'd also like to know if you've ever had similar experiences with clothes, when you literally just forget how to wear an item!

Alexandra

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous x

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to here your thoughts so please comment and if you have a blog I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you lovelies!