Saturday, 23 March 2013

Shamrocks and Leprechauns

Last week I went to Dublin with the Boy to visit his brother, and his brother's girlfriend. I've been to Ireland once before but I was really little and I can't even remember the name of the place we went to! But this time I was really excited because not only was I going a place where everyone has an Irish accent (I really like Irish accents!), but it was also the first time I was meeting any of the Boy's fam - quite nerve racking. But it was fine, his family were really friendly and it was absolutely nothing like Meet the Parents/Fockers - which is always a good thing! Soooooooo anyways, thought I'd share with you some photos of our trip :)

The first day we were constantly on and off buses taking a little tour round the Northern areas of Dublin, and this is us in Howth by the lighthouse.


We visited the Guiness Storehouse, which for those of you who don't know is basically a museum for Guiness. The inside of the building is shaped like a Guiness glass and you find out all about how its made, the history of Guiness, about its founder AND you get to have a free pint at the top!! ....but erm I don't actually like Guiness so I had Fanta :/
There were also cute little horse and carts parked outside! I <3 Horses :)  
We also visited a Viking and Medieval museum....


Has anyone else visited Dublin or the Guiness Storehouse? I hope you like these posts about my life rather than the fashion related ones! Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

Alexandra

3 comments:

  1. I love Dublin, but don't visit it nearly enough! You may like Irish accents, but I'm from the north and our accent is horrible, the southern accent, especially Dublin and Cork is so hot though! Looks like you had so much fun and you two are so cute

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to here your thoughts so please comment and if you have a blog I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you lovelies!