Thursday, 28 March 2013

Home Sweet Home, Part 2

This is part two of my bedroom posts, and here are just a few snaps of my room in Manchester, I haven't got as many vintage pieces or kitsch bits and bobs as I have in my room at home because I haven't had as much time to collect things like I had in my old room, and there's only so much I can change in a room I'm only renting for a year.

Until I uploaded these photos just I didn't realise how long ago I had taken them, the heart shaped wall of photos is now blank, as much as I loved looking at them my room feels much bigger with a plain cream wall, and the photos were constantly falling down because they were only roughly stuck up with blu-tac.
As I told you in my last bedroom post I am a little obsessed with wall stickers and this obsession has followed me to my new house. I also am a little in love with Paris so my room is filled with Eiffel Towers and French lettering.


There aren't as many photos as my last post because for some reason I appear to have lost them, and tonight I am just too exhausted and achy to retake them - really sorry about that!! 

Alexandra

9 comments:

  1. love your wall stickers! Just found you on twitter. too! xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your room is beautiful! I am obsessed with Paris as well :) I love the pillows, the little lights around the bed and the photo heart; it's so creative! great post :) xxx
    http://handpickedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You room looks great, I love the little lights around your bed : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing in other peoples rooms (that sounds well dodgy, i promise you it's not) your room is so cute! love the little Paris corner. xxx

    www.roaringtwentiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your room.. I love wall stickers! Always on the hunt for cute little quotes.

    xx http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room looks amazing! I can't wait for me and the boy to move out to our own apartment, so I could start decorating it! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute room <3


    Take a look at our blog, if you like it, maybe we can follow each other via bloglovin!?

    www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to here your thoughts so please comment and if you have a blog I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you lovelies!