Saturday, 16 February 2013

Satagram



1/ Me getting my sketch on 2/ Scrabble jewellery and Lindor chocolates for Valentines 3/ Roses for Valentines 4/ A little V Day rivalry 5/ Nights out with friends 6/ I need another night out on Canal Street 7/ I ordered a water in McDonalds and this is what I got... 8/ Being vain 9/ Primark caviare nails 10/ One of my other alternative V Day outfits 11/ Another V Day outfit alternative 12/ Travelling back to Manchester 

Tomorrow's post will be my Valentines Day verdict...don't shoot me when you hear my thoughts! 

Alexandra

4 comments:

  1. That sketch is really good! I love your nails, as always! So jealous! xxx

    www.roaringtwentiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog! The drawing is amazing wow!

    Please follow back?xx

    www.thatvintagewardrobe.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lovely :) just come across your blog! new follower

    Love that drawing :D

    Would love you to check out my blog

    India xox The Jewel Beauty Blog |Beauty,Lifestyle & Fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie! I've nominated you for the Liebster award, if you want to join in? All the info is on my blog! xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-liebster-awardagain.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to here your thoughts so please comment and if you have a blog I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you lovelies!