Thursday, 7 February 2013

Feeling Professional

I've got a couple of job interviews today!! I currently work at New Look so I'm not really required to dress smartly, just in New Look stock - which is kind of boring because formal wear is a whole avenue of clothes which I don't really get a chance to explore. So I'm taking this opportunity to pull out my dogtooth jersey pencil skirt I bought last year, I really love it but don't wear it too much as I feel overly dressy. I've scheduled this post to go up AFTER my interviews because I'm really weird and superstitious and don't want to jinx it by posting about it. That sounds a bit weird right?



I didn't actually realise until I started writing this that my WHOLE outfit was New Look! Oops.

 
 Cropped Cream Blouse - New Look
Dogtooth Pencil Skirt - New Look
Black Waist Belt - New Look
Collar Tips Chain - New Look
Leather Jacket - New Look
Floppy Hat - New Look

Erm yeah sorry about the one-branded outfit there, in my defense I have worked there a long time and I get a lot of discount! I will vary my brands in future OOTD posts I promise!!


Do you get to wear office wear at your work? If you do, would I get away with this at your work place? I've tried to be formal but still stylish by adding my accessories. Let me know what you think in the comments section and as always leave a link to your blog and I'll come by to check you out

Alexandra

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love the floppy hat!
    Chloe xx
    http://moonchild-chloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice outfit, I love the belt. Hope the interviews went well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit love the gold detailing, so cute!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to here your thoughts so please comment and if you have a blog I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you lovelies!