Monday, 11 February 2013

Always Rushing

Firstly, apologies for the obvious fact that I'm on the phone in the first photo! This is not weirdly staged, I was genuinely on the phone, and somehow thought that you might not be able to see the phone in the shot. Clearly I was wrong and you can definitely see the phone! In my defence I was very rushed when taking these OOTD photos and was ringing my Grandad to wish him a happy 70th birthday. I caught the train home later that day and surprised him by turning up at home in the evening when he hadn't expected me back at all! I kept the photo in the post anyway because it came out the clearest out of all the others, and its the only one where I'm wearing my scarf.





Dress - Topshop
Denim Jacket - Zara
Scarf - Primark
Necklace - Market
Nails - Essie

I also wore my super cosy tights from Primark, and some flat black ballet pumps, but unfortunately didn't have time to snap them before I had to dash off! I really love this Topshop dress and have only really worn it on nights out since I think its more of a summertime dress, but paired with my thick tights and a fleece lined jacket I actually think it transitions quite well into winter wear!

How do you transition your summer dresses to wear in the winter? I'd love to hear your thoughts, and as usual, check out your blogs if you leave a link in the comment box :)

Alexandra


13 comments:

  1. Hahahah i love the first photo!
    I'm in love with that dress, I barely wear white in Winter for some reason but you have totally shown me how to style it. Love the nails too!

    Hope your grandpa had a great 70th! xx

    roaringtwentiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress!

    Nice blog, I'm a new follower :)

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jacket's gorgeous and so not what I'd expect from Zara. Lovely blog babe x

    http://poundofcloth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first photo, Lovely smile! :)

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely dress!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your necklace!

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, just followed x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit!
    Love the dress
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Dress!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice look! The dress looks gorgeous on you girl X

    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, i love your blog.

    great blog :)

    Rachael's Blog

    Ive just styled blue dresses on my blog, it would be cool if you to check out

    I am also selling my hairbands on http://www.rosesandclementines.com/
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to here your thoughts so please comment and if you have a blog I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you lovelies!