Tuesday, 8 January 2013

It's fashion darling.

So now my Christmassy and New Years posts are out of the way its down to the real business! Firstly I want to say I'm sorry for the fairly poor quality in the first two photos, its the first set I've photos I've done in this room and I've yet to figure out the best place to take them. Also I should have zoomed in but I forgot, and then I had to go to Uni so didn't get chance to take them again. Now I've ended up having to crop them and the quality just isn't as good. Oh well, technical rant over, improved photo quality in the future I promise!


As my first fashion post I thought I'd do an OOTD, that way you guys can see who I am and what my personal style is. Normally I try and stay away from head-to-toe black, don't get me wrong I do love black, but I try to steer myself away from it now and then since I ALWAYS gravitate towards it! This is what I wore to Uni today, I haven't worn this tshirt dress yet because I wasn't too happy with the fit at first, but I really like it with my blazer over the top. I think it would look really good with my cropped PU leather jacket too, but unfortunately I've left that at my friend's house!



After seeing loads of bloggers positively rave about the super cosy tights from Primark I thought I'd give them a try, although I was slightly ambivalent towards them, thinking - "Well they're just tights right? What is everyone so excited about?" How wrong could I be! They are the best thing I have bought in a long time and I'm tempted to buy about 20 pairs to stock up in case they stupidy decide to stop selling them - then what would I do? I highly suggest that if you have a spare £3.50 knocking around in your pocket you should invest! You probably won't be excited about them at this stage, but I promise touching is believing, and once your leg has entered that fleecy coating of heaven that is the inside of these tights you will never look back!

 T-shirt - The Orange Circle
Blazer - H&M 
Tights - Primark (Super Cosy) 
I actually wore this look with red lips too, but only put it on seconds before I left the house so didn't get chance to snap a photo! Let me know what you think of my outfit and if you'd like to see more outfit of the day posts! Once again post links to your own blogs in the comment section and I will definitely come check you out....so to speak ;)

Alexandra

11 comments:

  1. I love your fringe, that is how I want my hair at the moment too! I also am wearing a lot of crosses at the moment, I am loving that trent :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this outfit looked lovely with red lips! I'd personally love to see more OOTD posts :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally want to try those tights now! Haha. Lovely outfit too..

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog! i love the top aswell!
    http://thestrikingcat.blogspot.co.uk/
    please subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, bet the red lips looked incredible with it!
    xo
    Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for leaving such a beautiful comment on my blog, you really made my day! :D
    Loving your blog so far, can't wait to see more!! Keep up the good work huni :)

    Kirsti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your make up is beautiful and I love your tee as well!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely post! I need to visit primark i think...

    http://roaringtwenties.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to here your thoughts so please comment and if you have a blog I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you lovelies!