Thursday, 3 January 2013

A New Start

I'm going to keep this post really short, because  everyone always does an introductory post when they start a new blog and they always end up saying the same sort of thing. I don't want to bore you with the same old blah blah blah, so I'll be brief!

I actually ran a blog a couple of years ago but what with life and things getting in the way it kind of faded into the background and I eventually just stopped posting on it completely, which is really annoying! I started really getting back into following blogs and vlogs in the past couple of months and I realised how much I missed blogging so I decided that in the new year I would get the ball rolling again, and I'm really excited to start posting again!

I already have some posts planned and ready to go, but mainly my blog will include fashion pieces and beauty products I've bought, outfit posts, make-up and beauty reviews and the occasional random rant or lifestyle pieces. Just a place to share my thoughts really. Now I've rambled on for about 5 sentences longer than planned so I'm going to shut up now!

Alexandra

1 comment:

  1. nice to see another blogger in their early days!

    following you now, looking forward to seeing more!

    take a look www.sophie-lm.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to here your thoughts so please comment and if you have a blog I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you lovelies!